Exceed Microneedling (30 minutes)
Exceed is the FIRST dual‑indicated, FDA‑cleared microneedling system for the treatment of both facial wrinkles and facial acne scar reduction. Because of its credentials, it’s making other tools such as dermal rollers and other microneedling pens irrelevant, and is the only pen‑based micro‑needling treatment endorsed by @theskinsaintofficial.
- Minimizes epidermal trauma by using 6 of the sharpest medical grade stainless steel needles to reduce surface tension and a flexible needle plate that allows the needles to release from the skin easier, resulting in less trauma.
- Technology so good that no numbing cream is needed
- It’s also HIGHLY customizable with micro‑depth adjustments, ultra‑low vibration and eleven speed settings.
- Treats acne scars and wrinkles with minimal downtime
Biorevitalization Peel (30 minutes)
BioRevitalization is your answer to getting a radiant and rejuvenated complexion without the hassle of a traditional peel. Rather than being a peel, The BioRevitalization “Peel” is actually a collagen biostimulant that renews the skin like a peel but without the downtime and trauma of a traditional peel. It gives you all the results of a deeper peel without the side effects, making it an amazing and convenient option for those of us who don’t have the extra time to deal with peeling!
- Treats fine lines, stretch marks, dull, uneven skin tone, enlarged pores, rough skin texture, loss of skin laxity, sluggish cellular turnover and more
- You’ll be left with radiant, rejuvenated complexion, tighter skin on face and body, bright, even skin tone, smooth skin texture and smaller pores
- No pain or downtime, has immediate results and is safe for all skin types
- Best done in a series of four treatments, every seven to ten days
Botox (10 minutes)
Botox is one of our most popular injectables. It’s claim to fame comes from how it relaxes the muscles it’s injected into, by interrupting the nerve impulses to the muscles.
This creates a smoother, more youthful appearance, with diminished fine lines and wrinkles. Botox also works preventatively. The injected muscles can’t move until Botox wears off, so lines and wrinkles are diminished. It takes 5‑7 days to see full results but there’s no downtime, making this a fast, easy and effective treatment.
- Botox is also incredibly versatile and can be injected all over the face and neck.
- Some of the most popular places to use Botox are forehead and frown lines, crow’s feet, lip flip, Nefertiti Neck lift, low face to slim and contour
Micro‑Tox (10 minutes)
Micro‑Tox or skin botox, creates glowing, glasslike skin within days. Painless micro‑needles smaller than a human hair are tapped into the skin, infusing a cocktail of neuromodulators, filler, vitamins or PRP. Sounds like the kind of cocktail we want! 🍸
- Super fast procedure ‑ takes about 10 minutes!
- Improves complexion, reduces pores, oil, fine lines and redness and increases hydration
- Results can be seen in 24‑48 hours and lasts 4‑8 weeks
If you are allergic to metals including gold, this treatment isn’t recommended for you as the needles are stainless steel with gold. Otherwise, this is one of our favorite treatments right now!
These are just a FEW of the amazing ways Botox can be used. Take a look at @theskinsaintofficial’s Botox 101 guide for more info on what it can achieve!