Kill Bacteria With Micronized Benzoyl Peroxide
Use a micronized Benzoyl Peroxide to clear pores of cellular debris. This will fight acne causing bacteria, leaving skin smooth, youthful and blemish free. It will also help to reduce the occurrence of clogged pores and prevent breakouts before they start!
We recommend The Skin Saint™’s Diminished SOS Serum.
- Uses groundbreaking acne clearing ingredients that penetrate deep within the pores
- Fights acne bacteria on the spot
- 70% Decrease in sebum level in pores
- Prevents breakouts before they start
- Clears away cellular debris within 24 hours
Fix PIH and PIE With A Lightener
Correct skin pigmentation and erythema with a lightener. Look for one without Hydroquinone so it can be used safely in the summer to effectively fade age spots. You’ll see brighter skin and have powerful antioxidant protection to help intercept future sun‑related pigmentation.
We recommend The Skin Saint™’s Phyto‑Fade NoQuinone Cream.
- Equalizes skin tone by fading age spots more than surrounding, normally pigmented skin resulting in a more even complexion
- Increases the skin’s hydration by 88% within one hour of application
Protect The Skin From Damage
Don’t forget SPF! Protect your skin from multiple extrinsic factors known to cause premature aging, including UVA, UVB & Infrared Radiation. Look for a fast‑absorbing SPF with a high level of Niacinamide to promote a smoother, clearer complexion. Reapply at least every 90 minutes when you’re in the sun and whenever you get out of the water to keep your skin protected from sun damage!
We recommend The Skin Saint™’s Clear Defense SPF 45.
- Highest possible level of protection
- Fast‑absorbing SPF also features a high level of Niacinamide
- Reduces redness and blotchiness
- Increases firmness and elasticity
- Lightweight UVA and UVB broad spectrum protection
Cellular Turnover is Key
Cellular turnover is SO important for reaching your clear skin goals. Look for a serum containing Retinol, and Antioxidants to maximize the effectiveness of Retinol’s anti‑aging benefits. You’ll see reduced appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and deep creases as well as lightening of the skin. Continued use will also help sustain the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles and help to normalize the physiology of the skin.
We recommend The Skin Saint™’s Tretinol .5% Renewal Serum.
- Dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyper‑pigmentation
- Gently exfoliates, improves tone and texture
- Stimulates cellular regeneration and collagen and elastin production improving skin grain and tone
- Counteracts photoaging effects of UV damage
- Resurfaces and rejuvenates skin for a clearer looking complexion
Reinforce Your Skin’s Barrier Function
A lightweight, oil‑free moisturizer of the future! It effectively hydrates blemish‑prone, oily, and combination skin without leaving the skin feeling greasy or adding extra shine. Super antioxidants, Green Tea and Acai, protect the skin against free radicals and sun damage, damaging the skin’s natural moisture barrier. Niacinamide works to visibly improve enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, and dullness within the skin. Ceramides restore skin’s barrier function. Look for these ingredients for a powerful moisturizer!
We recommend The Skin Saint™’s Clarity 3‑in‑1 Moisturizer.
- Lightweight, oil‑free, and fragrance‑free formula effectively replenishes and hydrates the skin
- 3 ceramides present hydrate, replenish and restore the skin by mimicking the skin’s own natural moisturization
- Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3, visibly improves the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, and dullness within the skin