For inflammation and plumping
If your skin is dull, dry or crepe‑y, it could be due to lack of oxygen! Don’t worry, our Oxygeneo facial is here to help.
Oxygeneo™ treats the texture of the skin, while simultaneously creating metabolic changes in the deeper tissues. Infusion, oxygenation, circulation and collagen all take place. This is a wonderful alternative to someone who doesn’t do well with acid‑based peels or prefers a different approach as it can exfoliate and oxygenate the tissue safely, all without the photosensitivity of acid peels.
- Treats aging, dull and dehydrated skin, large pores, fine lines, irregular texture, acne‑prone skin
- Restores skin’s youth and gives an all‑around healthier look and feel
- No pain or downtime with this procedure
- Safe for all skin types and conditions EXCEPT Rosacea
Cryotherapy is done by applying therapeutic levels of cold temperature to initiate the body’s instinctual healing response to the extreme cold.
Frozen C takes cryotherapy to the next level, delivering the coldest concentrated cryogen (‑78º Celsius) to the skin for the improvement of redness, puffiness, facial inflammation, rosacea, acne, large pores, and more. It uses CO2 instead of nitrogen, and keeps your skin safe by real‑time skin temperature monitoring and auto‑stop, so your skin stays within the healing range and out of danger. The powerful jet stream delivery fights aging, rosacea, and acne while still being comfortable. Frozen C increases blood flow and oxygen transfer receptiveness so your skin rejuvenates your tissues in a short period of time treating your skin concerns with great success.
The Cryo 5D Luxury Facial is our exclusive celebrity facial that uses five different technologies to exfoliate, infuse, oxygenate, cool, and revive the skin. Renew collagen, plump up the skin, refine texture and pores, and give skin a more even glow, all in just one relaxing 75‑minute facial experience. The treatment also increases hydration and circulation by plumping the cells, minimizing fine lines and wrinkles, improving tone and texture, treating pigmentation, melasma, acne, PIH, sun damage and tightening the skin.
For texture, pores, aging, and scars
Looking for a quick way to get rid of unwanted texture, scarring, large pores or reduce signs of aging? Microneedling and Nano‑Needling could be just what you need!
- Non‑surgical treatment that uses tiny stainless steel needles to stimulate your body’s own collagen‑producing capabilities
- Speeds up cellular turnover, resurfaces your texture, diminishes fine lines and wrinkles, and fades old acne scars and hyperpigmentation,
- Safe for all ethnicities and skin types.
- Favorite devices: Morpheus8 (RF), Secret RF, EXCEED (pen‑based)
- Temporarily creates micro‑channels in the skin’s surface without needles
- Allows products and nutrients to be deeply penetrated to the dermal layer where collagen stimulation happens.
- Increases hydration by plumping the cells, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles, improves tone and texture
- Nano‑Needling Facial uses customized and infused medical ingredients to target specific conditions like hyperpigmentation, oily skin, aging, breakouts, dry skin, and more.
These procedures will leave you with noticeably soft, smooth skin and an improved complexion that will last for months!
Ultrasound & LED
Ultrasound for deep penetration
LED for acne, aging
Ultrasound and LED are technologies that are used in conjunction with many of our facials and have a lot of amazing benefits for your skin!
- Uses high‑level sound wave technology to penetrate deep below the surface of the skin promoting cellular renewal and repair
- Increases blood circulation, encourages lymphatic drainage, combats puffiness and swelling, and improves skincare product penetration
- Great for all skin types, all conditions, and is a great starting place for foundational skin therapy.
- Helps with production of collagen to minimize fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, stretch marks, inflammation and more
- Non‑invasive with no pain or downtime
- Used with Nano‑Needling Luxury Facial, Oxylight Facial, Rezenerate Nano Facial and others